FORBEREDELSESSKOLEN has been awarded a certificate in recognition of the company’s overall efforts and contribution in creating an inclusive labour market in Randers Municipality. The certificate is proof that the company offers meaningful internship, clarity, job training and job opportunities for vulnerable and unemployed citizens on the threshold of the labour market.
The following criteria form the basis for your company being selected:
– The company continuously offers internships, job training and clarity for vulnerable citizens.
– The company offers job opportunities for unemployed citizens on the threshold of the labour market.
– The company has a humane social responsibility that includes job prospects to fit the right person.
– The company has had or has at least 1 flex-job employee.
– The company enters into specific agreements with citizens, and shows flexibility with working hours, job content and safety considerations on an individual basis.
– The company demonstrates propriety in relation to wages, working conditions and applicable legislation, etc.
– The company makes an effort in relation to prevention and retention.
In addition to company representatives, Nete Helms Gregersen was present for the certification.